3 Oct 2011

Impending Hangovers & Tight Trannies

This weekend I managed to make a morning mission over to the new Ealing skatepark (it's between Castle Bar Station and Perivale tube) to see what they had come up with and try to have a scooter free skate for once. 

Desperate measures were employed by means of a 6:30AM alarm. I'd e-mailed a few people to see who was up for taking advantage of this low traffic time of day, to which I did get responses.  All declined my kind offer, some using impending hangovers or other perfectly valid excuses.

It's not the most imaginative park in the world ut is has a perfectly skateable and fun bowl, a few fun bits on the street course and a weird open-ended, tight-transitioned, pool-coping'd bowl type thing which I really liked. That little thing was virtually impossible to skate but definitely the main reason I would go back, just to see what the hell I could mange to get that thing.  It feels more like a DIY creation than part of a council funded skatepark.

As ever, don't take my word for it... get over there and see/skate for yourself.

Meanwhile take a look at the photos.

[LIALC]










No comments:

Post a Comment