21 Apr 2011

Making Up For Smart Phone Misdemeanors

Last night's/this morning's post was, I have decided, a bit lack luster.

Even using some poncey vintage camera App, they are still just camera phone shots, that I new I could whack up on the blog right there and then.

Mobile blogging, hell yeah... I love the idea of it, but need to figure out a technical solution that means the quality of the images isn't dictated my my HTC Desire and it's terrible camera.

So, you lucky, lucky people, I've decided to do a double post day and upgrade the images to those from a digital compact.  I swear to god I'll get back into the habit of taking my SLR out on night missions again soon.

But for now, here are some snaps from the last couple of night skates at The Spot.

Get out in that sun!

[LIALC]




DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Martin boardsliding off to the top


DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Johners fronsite pivot inside a dust bubble
DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Will front disastering in the undergrowth

DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Johners thanking his lucky stars after narrowly missing a coxics smashing


Toby's foot and board, the floor... and a bit of the BBQ/Flatbank/Quarter


DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
April 20th night session crew


DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
The Hippy and the Hippy




DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Alex and Stevie don't look too sure about those sausages


DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Jamie and the sausages


DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
BBQ




DIY concrete skatespot Skatepark London
Johners' amazing BBQ an skateboard transportation system

No comments:

Post a Comment