15 Jun 2010

TEST: The Dangerous World of Mobile Blogging.

In an attempt to fill the gaping holes in this blog that tend to appear whenever I leave the country I've decedied to embrace mobile blogging. I am typing this outside the John Snow on Broadwick Street W1, it's not the romantic world of mobile blogging that I imagined. Dodging tourists and gossipping office girls while trying not to get hit by motorcycle couriers while crossing the road and typing " Yeah, you too mate! I was looking! Prick."

The other element of the test is the ability to post photos. Right now they"ll all have to be iPhone jobs so a little dodgy to be honest. But here's a selection, hopefully, taken in the last twenty minutes in and around Soho.

[LIALC]

-----
Sent from mBox Mail
Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

No comments:

Post a Comment